Terms and Conditions
- Goods will only be dispatched once payment has been received/cleared.
- All goods leave The Dutch Shop in saleable condition, however we are unable to take any responsibility thereafter.
- As per Courier company terms & conditions, perishable items cannot be returned to depot if you are not home (If no delivery instructions are provided, the driver will endeavour to leave the Parcel in a safe location, however no responsibility is taken thereafter).
- We do not offer a rain-check or lay-by service.
- Frozen or chilled products are not eligible for mail order service.
- Cost of cartage will be advised on confirmation of your order.
For a ‘Door to Door’ service, please refer to the Map below.
- Cartage within the ‘Brown’ zone attracts a flat fee of $8.00
- Cartage within the ‘Green’ zone attracts a flat fee of $11.00
- Cartage within the ‘Pink’ zone attracts a flat fee of $20.00
- Cartage outside of the ‘Shaded’ zones is handled by Australia Post.
Freight charges will be advised upon confirmation of your order.